Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Birthday!

April 7th,1983
Region : Indian sub-continent
Latitude:14.27N
Longitude:79.59E

In one corner of a hospital, Sounds of “It’s a boy!!”
"Congrats! Party!!"

Legend goes that when all this was happening, there was another boy in the adjacent bed giving a frown which read ,” bah! Big deal ? Such conventionalism ?”

and anyone still wondering, W.H.O

Presenting the Superman,



Sagar Adarsh Singh alias Tinku Singh alias pichchi porodu.

who has succefully maintained this dissatisfaction with the world till now.
I am sure, while he’s reading this, he is saying : david! Why did u give me such idiots as friends?

Anway, probably his grouse with this world is justified because, he is too good for this world.
All said, I am also sure he is still not done with pissing off people with his trade mark indifference . Combining carbon with all possible kinds of s**t, reading some distorted comic stuff in his lab, he has taken his silliness across the Atlantic and the latest buzz is that our Nano Patekar will also do PhD. Daactar saaab, Happy Birthday!

P.S:No Woody Allens and Castellos for u man, coz probably u are too Original.
Chalo …inka chettu digu and Cut the Cake.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David! Why did you give me such idiots for friends!! :p

I am choked on emotion today.. *sniff;

Such varied words of disdained eulogy! Such hysteresis, such propaganda! Some body hold me.. I think I am feeling lightheaded.

Wait a sec.. people back off.. ahem, thanks!!

Still.. no cake. Sorry.

P.S. You had to choose the most narcissistic of my pics.. did nt you?

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aptly described!

9:19 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

random pic ...anthe...

anon- who? who?

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home