Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No Horn .OK. Please




Barber shop Long queue Filmfare Magazine Madhuri Dixit smiles Mind blown away.
Dhak Dhak . Imagination runs wild.

( a few skeptics might not believe this , anyways , check for yourself , here)

You’re back after a while. How’s Mumbai treating you ?


So far so good.I took a week to adjust since it was snowing in Denver and Mumbai is so hot. Viggu himself had a bad cold, but he’s recovering.Also his internals have given me enough time to acclimatize.

Have you people( madhuri n ofcorse..) decided to move in?

Well, we are just talking about it. I really can’t comment unless something concrete happens.

But you are thinking of getting back to acting?

I’m listening to scripts. But I’m very sure that there has to be something special to compel me to get back into movies. Viggu is my first priority. Ideally, I would like to do films that don’t take me away from Him.

What do you miss most about Him?

I miss him like crazy. He isn’t out much these days. He’s just roaming around aimlessly. He was busy with his project report ,internals etc and I was busy preparing for my performance at the Filmfare. Probably, now that we are free, we can spend more time together.

Don’t you dance for him?

( Laughs)Once in a while. But then ,as it is, He makes me dance around the whole day.

Will we ever see you with your Viggu?

( Laughs) I don’t know. Thrice we came close, but it just didn’t happen. I am hoping for a new beginning.

What’s the best thing about Him?

( Everybody Laughs) Oh my goodness, there are so many good things. Where do I start?
He gives me so much love. I can’t explain how it feels like .He is the centre of everything in my life. Such unconditional love blows me away.

Has your cooking improved?

Oh yeah, most definitely. Viggu loves Chicken Tikka and barbecue stuff.

Is it true that He has an internal 3 hours from now , and He is doing this?

Yessssssssssssssssssssss….Speech Processing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chaitanya said...

Pleeaaaase!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home