Sunday, March 19, 2006

musthafa ....musthafa....

I have a messenger called yahoo, where i got this offline.....

Once, a constant and e raised to x (e^x) were going down a road, when they spotted the derivative operator at a junction. The constant started perspiring -- fully in tension. He said, "Oh shit ... the derivative will convert me into zero". e^x was cool, he said,"Ha! the derivative can't do anything to me, I am e^x." So, in an overconfident manner, he went to the junction, while constant stayed back. e^x went there, and told the derivative, "I am e^x, you can't do anything to me!" The derivative replies back, "I'm not d/dx, I'm d/dy”.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chaitanya said...

Hahaha... good one.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On yahoo.. such brilliance.. Man!! All I ever get is "if you mail this back to me.. you love me.. the world loves you.. you love the world.. brotherly love.." I mean.. you get the picture!

7:32 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

exactly my point: these days offliners have scaled new heights of brash crudeness...." if u do not fwd this msg to 10 other people, you will fail in the Externals"
!!!!!!

(raama chandra n slap my forehead)
n then i fwded it to 20 ppl...externals babu...no panga..

( raama chandra ...ur turn to slap forehead)

7:55 AM  
Blogger Chaitanya said...

Thu! Such dogmatism!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forward such messages.. "Aaahwww!!"

Yes, spit laden curse from myside too.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw.. I just got a frwd from someone saying I can be successful by repeating my name 100 times each day.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home