Saturday, February 18, 2006

sona kitna sona hain........zzz...zzzz..

Rolling on the bed
With a blurry blue sky on one side and the radium glow from the clock on the other
I lay there with eyes half open and wondering , what was I dreaming about ?
When I was supposed to ask ,when did I last dream?
Have I lost the power to dream?
Have dreams left my side ?
Or is it that……… , ....….. ,.... ... .. . .


Naah! I can dream and I will , and I violently draw the covers over my head
Waging a battle to win back my dreams
Helen of Troy! here I come
11 hours of slumber and still going
I think all that we need is a reason to sleep

3 Comments:

Blogger Chaitanya said...

One reason to sleep: If you dont sleep enough, your sexual organs might not get their required dose of sleep to mature. So, while you grow and your age increases, your organs will just remain in 10th standard and you have to keep reminding them not to act like kids.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Chaitanya said...

Excuse my weird comment. You see, I'm working to get some weirdness into my life and actions.

3:30 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

acha...i understand...especially organs remaining in the 10th stndrd part...

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home