Monday, February 20, 2006

"?"

scandals /conspiracies / sting operations ,these are somethings which I am sure most of us just can’t get enough of. We are always game for them…atleast I am . Sting operations being my personal favorite.
Anyways , I think I am trying to put forward something more important and critical. A scam, which,if proved can shake the very foundations of the system in our India.

So, it was this normal evening in front of the tv , me unable to bear my own stink when all of a sudden it struck me , does Dadra & Nagar Haveli really exist? For that matter Daman n Diu ….do these places really exist? With so many 24 hour news channels, have you ever heard of any reporter saying “ with cameraman chintoo , me pintu -dadra n nagar haveli?” how many people can even tell me the name of their capitals within the next 15days without actually searching on the net or the atlas?

Is it possible that the Govt all this while has been fooling us on this issue . Is it not very much believable that they have created this imaginary place and they are just diverting all the money allotted to it to their coffers? or is it that it is India's answer to area -51 err...jaaga-51??

Btw when all the channels are vying against each other to get the best of the experts and ex cricketers to comment on India’s win . Guess whom does our favorite doordarshan invites…….guess …guess…..
Bantoo Singh!!!( poorv khiladi)

5 Comments:

Blogger Chaitanya said...

Hehe... Viggu bhai.. it's ok man.. life is a game they say.. I empathize with you.

11:04 PM  
Blogger vigbert said...

empathies ni pakkana pettu ...assalu dadra n nagar havelis ante 2 havelis aaa? or do people really exist there?
ias babu! enlightment required

10:30 AM  
Blogger Chaitanya said...

Ahem... yes, Silvassa is a major manufacturing center. The UT has Dadra and Nagar Haveli, whose capital is Silvassa. Dadra =/= Nagar Haveli. Both are not Havelis. Only Nagar is.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. Now can I put the "Shubham" card on?

11:32 PM  
Blogger divinity said...

hehe.. nice theory!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home