Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wazzup?

The question which most people hurl at me these days …wazzup?
Wazzup/ wassup/ssup? And for the unitiated …what is up?
different variants . u could ask it in different ways giving it your own zing.
Wherever it is ..on the phone , on the street , on ym …wazzup it is. if you have had the patience to listen to telugu songs or the remixes of late, you couldn't have missed out on it.
And more often than not I’ve learnt to respond to it with a smile with my 2 front teeth outside , just to scare them away , but I guess my lack of dracularity hampers me and if it’s on ym I reply with “wazzup?”
More often than not, this question ’s followed by a brief silence and therein lies my moment of glory , I am on my way to piss off yet another person. But this victory gets short livened by another equally haunting question, “seen any movies?”
How am I supposed to reply to that? If I remember my last movie was 'insaaf kaun karega'
For that matter , before IKK it was 'brashtaachaar' and 'woh ek raam tha' . I have seen 'rang de basanti' and 'infernal affairs'but I have this terrific memory and a rusted tongue which more often than not says somethings like this and a heavy ( I mean crazily heavy ) silence takes over. After enjoying these sounds of silence ,to snap them out of it “ bye . Me got some important work“ or a “gtg on ym” and then I presume they have me on “permanently offline”.
Things over the past few hours I have done which I classify as ‘important work’
-- made another dismal attempt at writing a technical paper
-- been to an empty book fair, with not a single penny in pocket . Also managed to bargain a 500rs book for 400. Staring at all those piles of self-help stuff made me wonder if there’s a book on ‘how to write a self help book ?’ and as you are reading this , somewhere, some monk or a ceo must be out with one.
--called up the computer institute , pleading him to start a .NET course. I guess no one over there learns this course coz I’ve been after that guy for the last 2 weeks and everyday he tells me “next Wednesday”
--emptied my entire i-shuffle and ended up loading the same ole songs to it. Believe it or not I’ve read the manual about 3 times now and I still am not sure how to update whatever songs I like and how to dump my songs onto a friend’s pc.

And you always thought , your lives are boring,period.

Btw, IKK stars he-man dharmendra , rajnikanth,jayaprada
Brashtaachaar- rajni again , with mithunda , rekha( she’s a lawyer cum journalist cum karate teacher)
WERT- Jackie shroff ,radhika and bheem -the dog and nagaraj -the snake
And if you are dying to know what could the storyline be , well…………

3 Comments:

Blogger ravptor said...

1) Nice movies those...
2) Which exhibition?
3) Institute's Name?

btw, wassup?

7:05 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:38 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

@adarshu - edisaavu :B

@ravi- nice kaadu epics/classics avi
book fair: opp stanza
i presume comp institue: orbit

btw, edisaavu :B

@abysmal D - thank u for some of it

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home