Friday, May 19, 2006

Scary Me!!!

and then , all of a sudden,

I sit alone in a corner exploring the psychological depths of a man whose human dignity has been humiliated.living under conditions of a constant suppression of desires and aspirations..

...only I alone have discovered the tragedy, comprising suffering, self-reproach, an awareness of better things and the impossibility of achieving them, and most important of all, a dazzling conviction maintained by these unfortunates that everyone is like that and, therefore there is no sense in improving ourselves..

I am a poet in my own way, but i myself am ashamed of this poetry, for i deeply feel its unworthiness,albeit this craving for risk does ennoble me in my own eyes


** U guessed it right...i didn't write those lines.....but ....sometimes all we can say is 'That's life' and.....take a right turn.( shall b glad if u get da joke)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home