Thursday, May 04, 2006

hell-o- brother

Every time I see those rolling images of Pramod ji in different moods on the tv screen there’s also this ticker running 1949-2006 and I feel like drumming my chests out with clenched fists to say why him? Why? Why? Wot a smile he had! Wot sense of dressing and da man was funny. I very sincerely believe funny people shouldn’t die. Coz god himself is a funny man and there is this saying that ‘funny people do not like other funny people.’
So, there is a great deal of chance that they will be ill-treated Up there. (Forgot to mention, apart from being funny, god is revengeful and unjust too)

But what will happen to ba-ja-pa .Wot’ll happen to nation and who will take his persol sunglasses and dat mount-blanc pen?
Is anyone thinking along those lines?
God! How unmaterialistic people have become? (also, god has no work and is always listening to u n me)

While this phase of gloom passes I realized I have more to feel happy .Reason, I have no younger brother. What kind of a death was it to be killed by a toothless, slack jawed schmuck for such trivial issue? I think there is this pertinent danger looming on all those big bro’s who never miss a chance to show who the big bro is. ‘Mental’ studies have also proved that every younger siblings in their lifetime would have devised atleast 3 plans to mortally affect their brothers. The reason the mental doctors sight is the huge mental stress they are subjected to since childhood always having to wear the second hand dresses passed on from their big brothers.

But what if this Mahajan incident sets off a new trend, I mean considering it’s summer vacation and kids have really nothing to do except for watching tv , what I am talking of is probably more relevant than hypothetical fears of global warming. ( read Michael Crichton’s State of Fear )

While I am trying to prepare for my second last exam in engg ,I feel assured that I just have to concentrate on my subject rather than keep one eye on a younger brother. Who knows, that bat in his hand might soon become his Toledo blade. Thank you God, but for you, tomorrow I know, I am not going to die in the hands of a senseless younger brother.

6 Comments:

Blogger ravptor said...

Orei, ne anna tho kuda jagaratta.

Abt State of Fear, dude, go easy on that one. And don't waste ur time on googling all the stuff, its all there, yes.

Bura hua Pramod ke saath. Accha banda tha...

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Endi ra bai. Asale manchi politicians leru mana desham lo. Veedu manchi vadu anukunte vidine champesadu aa pichhi naa koduku. Thu! Bad luck ante ide.

Btw, How'd you like State of Fear?

1:33 PM  
Blogger vigbert said...

State of fear is probably one book i would never forget.it was december , 2 years back n me was on a vacation in vizag wit this buk.

this buk is mainly to do with an intntl conference on changing global climatic conditions n there is this group trying to create an artificial tsunami....twas a funny idea when i was reading it..but twas no longer funny when dat evening i gotto know tsunami had just brushed the vizag shore. Twas all too unreal to believe...

coincidence or wot?

abt da buk ....very,very informative. lots of heresy, technical jargons

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok ok. I just wanted to know how you found it. I liked the book too.

"intntl conference on changing global climatic conditions"

Dude, that was in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow", not State of Fear! Em ro?

8:04 PM  
Blogger vigbert said...

if i remember correctly, in the novel they time those tsunamis so that the world's attention would be diverted towards the cause of environment and their Conference would get global attention.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not a conference mate. It's some company, something like a NGO.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home