Thursday, April 20, 2006

aao sunaoon pyaar ki ek kahani....




Perhaps little by little it is sinking into me that I might never fall in love again…yeah again [;)]…Shrugging away all skepticism never letting stupidity to cease from my life, I dream. I have proved to be a terrible dreamer. It is way too sickening that every time I close my eyes I make this ecstatic transition to fantasy. The entire world seems to be bothering about me. I would triumph over everybody ,my love would come running into my arms , weeping, I wouldn’t say a thing , not a word for all that she put me through and suddenly everything would suddenly expand , enlarge itself and both of us disappear into a purple back ground Did I forget to mention the white steed?

Cheap ? banal? Hackneyed ? trite ? ( word power made easy?)
Especially after everything .But why cheap? There were moments of such absolute rapture, such happiness, that I do not feel the slightest trace of embarrassment. I swear I don’t. There is only faith, hope and love. And that is just the point: even at this moment I have a blind belief that by some miracle everything would expand, 70 mm ,I would go to US (wherever she is) ,I am in da fields playing ….ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting…
Tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam…..

2 Comments:

Blogger ravptor said...

amma... manishive kada ra babu, aa peddamanishi sangati lo unte nuvvu kuda edo vichitrajivivi le anukunna...

ponle, repu malla podukovacchu...

7:30 PM  
Blogger vigbert said...

@ravi: can't believe it myself that i was able to retain my sanity even after so many years with Da V-chitra Jeeves!

@adarsh: ukulele kaadu...mandolin
..and lemme complete da song...pyaar hota hain deewana sanam, ab yahan se kahan jaaye hum,
yeh page close karlo tum.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home