Sunday, June 27, 2010

the current truth

was jst going through my previous post and can't help laughing aloud. what was i thinking ? i hereby completely disown that part of me ...and its not even very long back in the past that this has happened. jst 6 months back ? all this doesn't even fit into what i imagine of myself to be. not a bit. its amusing how i can disown such strong parts of my life and character and go ahead and create new truths about myself which will over time gain a strong currency in my own 'space'.noticed how i deleted 'life' and replaced it with 'space' ,perhaps, to make it seem that my thought is more layered than it currently is . which currently is laboring hard , drawing comparisions between 'how i imagine myself to be' and 'my favorite tv channel'. let me drain that out before i really start appreciating myself for such banality and who knows immediately post it on fb or twitter.the convoluted thought being that jst like how my favorite tv channel has been changing over the years , how i imagine myself has also been changing with time.i m so #disturbed.

P.S - not jst that , i m more challenged than this . these days i m facing a trouble trying to figure out what i should post on fb and am jst avoiding the confusion by not posting anything as such.i can't handle the thought of somebody reading my fb update and searching of the 'unlike' button.is this paranoia or is it some sort of a new age complex or is this fear of rejection ? has some research student already created a new truth about how fb is stoking the fear of rejection very early in life.
i liked it. perhaps somewhere inside i jst feel i made an attempt at being funny. but it is the current truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home