Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crime and Punishment

You don’t seem to have expected this!

What ? You ? What ?
You are right ; I certainly did not expect this .
You are guilty.


Ah ! Yes. I confess I am the murderer.

No, no; you lie , you can’t be.

How could I avoid doing so? Besides, I did not delude myself as to the probable consequences of the incident. Consequently, if no new charges come up, I am still guilty.

Well and good, but why is it that delirium always assumes the same character
with you?

Certainly! Uncertainty, I presume ?

Don’t drive me to extremes!

I object !

I tell you, I object!

I can not .

I will not.

Might it not take some other form ?

Why wish to know so much , since you have up to the present left me in perfect peace with disorder ?

Hah! Hah! How very irregular!

Forgive my strange manner. My disposition , I confess is a very disagreeable one.
But we shall meet again.
More often.

Are you likely to pardon ?

I may have to ask you a few more questions. Hence we are certain to meet again !.

So, it will be.

So, it is !

Till we meet again.
You are coming to the dinner party , are you not ?

To the funeral you mean ? Ah! Yes.

Well, thanks for coming :-)

thanks for the book ...
Bye n take care.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hangover of dostoevsky...is it?

11:08 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

which whiskey ? :P

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

Chadutunnava? Just checking..

=)

11:05 PM  
Blogger vigbert said...

surprising...the new 2.5N version of me seems to b workin..btw monday nunchi jaundice

9:17 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

wrkin = studying

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nenu vellangaane.. jaundice.. shabhash!!

Beddu meeda paditeh ainaa chadutaavani.. aunty master plan vesuntaaru.. foodu lo edo kalipi =p

5:34 PM  
Blogger vigbert said...

bah ...i mean ...xoming monday nunchi jaundice :D so...

8:26 PM  
Blogger vigbert said...

xoming = coming

btw, wazzap ?

8:27 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

Wa-zapping away aa?

Et leest three answers finish chestunnava ippudu? Leka poteh cheppu.. mee amma ku cheppi ikkadedo ammayikicchi pelli cheyamantaanu.. asale Indians ante chaala demand undi ikkada..

11:21 PM  
Blogger vigbert said...

ika zappin also not helpin...so using age ole srk 3.2 formula -using heart while answering ..attempted 5 qstns in ol..2 wit brain and flop...3 wit heart...one clicked..srk rocks!!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rathraina naaku ok... pagalayina naaku ok...
class ayina naku ok... mass ayithe double ok...

11:21 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

hmmm...acha ...well..
so how exactly am i supposed to care abt that ?

10:40 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

@ rathraina naaku ok... pagalayina naaku ok...
class ayina naku ok... mass ayithe double ok...

...swaary swaaary...jst went , saw and ate popkorn...now i get it...almost...but yeah...not yet.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home