Friday, May 18, 2007

I think

If I think that I should think about thinking about the unthinkable, which , in itself is quite unthinkable to think of, then to think that I think, I think can be thought of to be unthinkable in the normal realm of thinking. For, he who thinks can think of thinking cannot really think of someone else to be thinking about his thinking of about thinking of thinking. Which makes me think that as I set about thinking about thinking being so complex in thought, how can you simply think of this thought which has already been thought of to be unthinkably thoughtless to be thoughtless? So, as I keep thinking about thinking, which by then would have already been thought of, then to think before the thought is totally unthinkable, but then you always thought that you think.

You think so?

I thought so.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nuvvu kavi vi kaavanna vaanni kathi tho podustha!

nuvvu rachayata vi kaavanna vaanni raayichuku kodatha!

avunu? nenu evarini?? nenu white house lo undaali kada! mari rashtrapathi bhavan lo unnanenti??

4:11 AM  
Blogger vigbert said...

call me pond...james pond.

look mr.soumitri , i want interrogate you , please
co-operate with us

12:04 PM  
Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

Tooooooooooo much!!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home