Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sisth Sense

Why is death so funny and inexplicably strange when that is the most well defined thingy I have come across ?

Is it because you are living again that you are finding it funny or is it coz you see injustice in the idea that all the deaths in a lifetime are singularly branded as one death ?

Loneliness , embarrassment , humiliation and rejection are plausibly good enough reasons for death but it is just so unfashionable.

Hmm

Bloody. Everybody dies.

Come on ! very few experience spectacularly multiple deaths. The rest just have near death experiences which technically doesn't qualify.Thoughts about self suicide and exams also do not qualify for the same reason. So, don't worry about exclusivity.

What about failure in love ?

lol. Sorry , but I go by The Book.

Which Book ?

....

Beg your pardon ?

You are so deaf.

Nevermind , that leaves only self-respect.

How romantic and fanciful ? Self-respect is quite a deadly thing but when did you come across that ?

I don't know but that's such a cool idea.

Dude! Get a life. Stop kidding yourself.

No re. I think I know how it feels like. I am actually confused.

Bah! Just coz some girl pinged you doesn't mean you go overboard and give that self-respect shit to me.

Hmm.She also asked , how are you.

Dude! What happened the last time when you smiled and almost waved to someone hoping that the person will recognise you ?

Well..that doesn't mean...

Didnt you do that again ?

I was. I was just...

How many times did it not happen that you wanted to meet a person and you were told how lazy the day is ?

You always distort things. It was like...

OK.When was your day structured as you wanted it to be ? How many weekends did you plan ?

Stop being rude. Every death was very meaningful and close to my heart.

Ok.Who diligently followed the career of Nadeem-Sravan ?

What is that go to do with self-respect ? You are mixing two different things.

Nadeem and Sravan ?

Self-respect actually is...

Dude!! You blog.

Ok.Fine. I am going. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home