Monday, July 07, 2008

I love my jokes

"I sound good "
- Mao Tse Tung

Dev,getting down on one knee , looking hopefully into the eyes of a shy and confused Kaali,
"Will you Das with me ? "

"I am a beast !"- Gangadhar Teddu
"We are beasts "- Jugal Hansraj

" Please.No more idly "
- Hieun Tsang

"...as an artist , how does it feel ? "
- unknown reporter to Dr.Rajshekhar

Location : Shanti Hair Saloon
" Short aa , Medium aa ? "
very hesitantly 'a friend of mine ' , "Bill Clinton laaga...err...medium "

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharad Ragas said...

Your jokes are progressing to such heights of esotericism, that even Sidhu paaji is calling me now to check if he was laughing for the right reasons.

"Oye Guruuu! Kee bolra hainu tussi praa!?? (Guffaw)"

And you know I dont like talking to these MP types.. so please send him the cue sheet yourself next time! Sheesh!!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home